Discussions under Developer Forum

validation options in visual studio 2010

first post: anjogasa wrote: Are there new features that have caused this project to see less us...

Validating Inherited Attributes

first post: abernstein wrote: I ran in to a problem when trying to validate some classes. I have...

RegexRule attribute is not working properly.

first post: premboyapati wrote: HiThis is Prem Boyapati.I am using validation framework in part of ...

What is initialValue used for?

first post: sbmako wrote: I see that there are initialValue attributes for various rules and ...

Any updates on localization etc.

first post: abmv wrote: Hi guys, Any updates on this area we can expect?

latest post: abmv wrote: FYI: I managed to localize the validation messages in my XML file f...

Object property validator

first post: maiemy wrote: Hi, I have something like this: public class myclass1 { [Va...

latest post: DaneOConnor wrote: You don't have to implement IValidatable. The BusinessBase classes,...

How to avoid ConfigurationService to add rules times

first post: Read wrote: When I use ConfigurationService.AddXmlFile in my application, how d...

latest post: Read wrote: It's like this: I want to use rules times to validate, there is ...

Stable Release Recommendation?

first post: hardcodet wrote: Hi there The framework looks very promising, but with the latest...

latest post: hardcodet wrote: Hi Dane FYI, another exception, which happens if I invoke the Va...

Validation Framework and Linq

first post: calin wrote: Hi,  I've generated a linq to sql file, and wondering if there is ...

latest post: DaneOConnor wrote: Calin, Sorry for the delayed response. I must have missed this i...

ValidationFramework.Rule ResourceID property

first post: rockrotem wrote: Hi, Can you please add new property to Rule object something like:...

latest post: rockrotem wrote: I meant that I can use the MessageError property as a key when work...